King’s Health Partners Mind & Body Programme and CYPHP Partnership present a one day course, promoting the inter-professional care of children and young people with health and other complex needs.
FREE to Lambeth and Southwark practitioners working in health, social care, and education.
- Date: 29 November 2018
- Time: 10:00 – 17:00
- Venue: Burfoot Court Room, Ground Floor, Counting House, Guy’s Hospital, London, SE1 9RT
- Register here
The course will meet the following learning objectives using role-play, inter-professional group work, and didactic teaching:
- Understand how mind and body interact, including understanding health in its broadest definition (physical, mental, and social)
- Improve skills in managing challenging clinical situations involving interacting physical and psychological needs within the wider social context (e.g. parental mental health, safeguarding concerns, etc.)
- Understanding the professions, services, and pathways available to people with physical and psychological needs
Lunch and refreshments provided. 30 places allocated per date.
Alternative dates include:
- Date: 23rd January 2019 | Time: 10:00 – 17:00 | Venue: River Room, King’s Building, King’s College London Strand Campus, London WC2R 2LS | Register here
- Date: 7th March 2019 | Time: 10am – 17:00 | Venue: Anatomy Museum, King’s Building, King’s College London Strand Campus, London WC2R 2LS | Register here