CYPHP has launched its free Health Checks for children and young people registered with a GP Practice in the London boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark. As a parent/carer, invest five minutes to complete the Health Check online today. Once completed, CYPHP will send you your child's free Health Support Pack, which will give you resources and top tips to manage your child's symptoms.
Who can receive the free Health Check and tailored Health Support Pack?
Parents/carers can complete the free Health Check for their child if their child is:
- 0-15 years old; and
- diagnosed with asthma, constipation, eczema or epilepsy; and
- registered with a Lambeth or Southwark GP Practice
How do I complete a Health Check?
You can complete the Health Check online today - just follow this link to the Health Check. It will only take about five minutes to complete.
What will I be asked in the Health Check?
The Health Checks ask about your child's asthma, constipation, eczema, or epilepsy symptoms and their general wellbeing.
What will happen to the information in the Health Check?
The Health Check gives your child's health team a better understanding of your child's health and general wellbeing, which will be added to your child's GP record.
CYPHP will provide you with a copy of your child's results and a Health Support Pack. This pack contains practical information on how you can support your child to manage their health condition.
Your child's information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
I would prefer to complete a paper health check. How can I do this?
- The free Health Checks are now available at your local GP practice.
- Ask the GP reception for the Health Check related to your child's condition.
- Fill in the Health Check and put it in the provided Freepost envelope.
- Post the Health Check in your own time or hand it back to reception who will post it for you.
- CYPHP will send you your child's Health Support Pack.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the Health Check?