Given the success of the two previous workshops, the Children & Young People’s Health Partnership would like to invite you to our next free evening teaching event on Wednesday 5 December. Register here.
- Date: Wednesday 5 December
- Time: 18:30 – 20:30
- Venue: Fetal Medicine Research Institute, 16-20 Windsor Walk, London, SE5 8BB
The agenda will focus on service improvement initiatives that aim to improve clinical practice, including:
- Revised and new primary care guidelines - to support GPs in making decisions about children’s health concerns.
- Teen Health Talk – communication tool designed to aid conversations with adolescents about their broader health needs.
- Mental Health case study - to illustrate the CYPHP approach to integrated physical and mental health work.
This workshop carries 2 CPD points and a certificate of attendance will be given.
Light supper will be provided from 18:30, with the workshop starting promptly at 19:00.
To see more of the latest news from CYPHP, please click here.