CYPHP has a free Health Check for children and young people registered with a GP Practice in the London boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark.
As a parent/carer, invest five minutes to complete the Health Check online today.
Once completed, CYPHP will send you your child's free Health Support Pack. Each pack includes:
- Practical information about your child's condition.
- Top tips to manage their triggers.
- Useful information about their wellbeing.
- Helpful community resources in your area.
Who can receive the Health Check and Health Support Pack?
Parents/carers can complete the Health Check for their child if their child is:
- 0-15 years old; and
- diagnosed with asthma, constipation, eczema or epilepsy; and
- registered with a Lambeth or Southwark GP Practice
How do I complete a Health Check?
You can complete the Health Check online today, just click here.
What will I be asked in the Health Check?
The Health Check has three sections. It will ask you about your child's:
- asthma, constipation, eczema, or epilepsy symptoms
- their general emotional and behavioural wellbeing
- some family background information
What will happen to the information in the Health Check?
The Health Check summary will be added to your child's GP record. It gives your child's health team a better understanding of your child's health and general wellbeing.
You can request a copy of your child's results and a Health Support Pack.
Your child's information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the Health Check?