The Health Check is offered to children and young people registered with a GP Practice in the London boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark. As a parent/carer, you are invited to complete the Health Check online.
Once completed, CYPHP will send you your child's free Health Support Pack. Each pack includes:
- Practical information about your child's condition.
- Top tips to manage their triggers.
- Useful information about their wellbeing.
- Helpful community resources in your area.
Who can receive the Health Check and Health Support Pack?
Parents/carers are able to complete the Health Check for their child if their child is:
- 0-15 years old; and
- diagnosed with asthma, constipation, or eczema; and
- registered with a Lambeth or Southwark GP Practice
What will I be asked in the Health Check?
The Health Check has three sections. It asks you about your child's:
- asthma, constipation, or eczema symptoms
- their general emotional and behavioural wellbeing
- some family background information
What happens to the information in the Health Check?
The Health Check summary will be added to your child's GP record. It will give your child's health team a better understanding of your child's health and general wellbeing.
You can also request a copy of your child's results and a Health Support Pack.
Your child's information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.